Accurate and cost-effective performance monitoring
Eniram SkyLight is a fleet performance-monitoring tool delivered as a service and supplied with portable hardware. It offers a cost-effective but highly accurate fuel performance-monitoring solution for vessel owners, operators, or charterers who want to accurately track their fuel spend and optimize vessel operations.
Eniram SkyLight delivers a vastly improved and more accurate solution compared to manual performance reporting. Noon reports are automatically collected from standard template emails without the need for additional software. The Eniram SkyLight transponder continuously sends highly reliable and near real-time movements via two-way Inmarsat satellite connection, far exceeding the quality and data frequency possible with satellite AIS
The transponder and data service are included in the Eniram SkyLight package. We combine vessel tracking data with meteorological data in order to model the vessel’s speed through water and fuel performance. We then deliver this performance data and the route in an easy-to-interpret format via Eniram Fleet cloud software and reports. Reports are delivered weekly via email so they are easy to access and archive.
Improve efficiency and compliance while minimizing investment
Eniram SkyLight 2.0 is the first major update of our service based on customer feedback, and most of the new features are included in the cloud-based Eniram Fleet software. In addition to benchmarking based on historical data, the real-time oversight enables predictive analysis and proactive planning. Other new features help you to comply with the latest emissions regulations.
Weather maps in the Eniram Fleet software tool show the past, current and future weather. This allows you to see weather conditions on a fleet-wide basis and also get a detailed understanding of a single vessel’s surroundings. Weather maps visualize weather along route to enable operators to have good conversations with the ship in difficult weather scenarios.
Nautical charts are now available as a background layer in Eniram Fleet. This allows you to monitor a vessel at any point in the present or past to ensure that it complies with traffic separation schemes and maneuvers at a safe draught and depth. With this information, operators can react to safety and efficiency related concerns ahead of time.
MRV Compliance Assistance
Eniram SkyLight helps you to correctly monitor and report your vessel’s CO2 emissions in order to comply with the new mandatory emissions regulations (MRV) that come into force on August 31st, 2017. MRV regulations require all vessels over 5,000 GRT that visit EU ports to monitor and report their CO2 emissions. Typically, new regulations like these often increase the workload and amount of paperwork for operators, owners, and crews alike – Eniram SkyLight
helps to alleviate this problem.
Eniram SkyLight 2.0 enables planning as you can see the future route of the vessel and any potential obstacles or safety hazards. The tool provides the operator with insights into how efficiently a route has been planned. Route import allows you to react quickly to issues and make fleet-wide optimizations that lead to savings and help you gain a competitive edge – while also reducing emissions.
Eniram SkyLight benefits
- Provides fully automated reporting on charter party speed and fuel consumption
- Enables fleet-wide benchmarking and optimization of vessel speed with a speed profile report that identifies areas where speed profile adjustments could lead to savings
- Gives operators accurate insight into the vessel’s fuel consumption via a normalized speed-fuel curve, enabling faster and more accurate planning
- The battery driven and autonomous SkyLight transponder enables the operator to safely track the vessel in case of black out, in areas where the AIS has been turned off, or in areas such as South-East Asia where AIS has limited functionality
- Models speed through water (STW) by using speed over ground and meteorological data, an approach which has proven to be much more accurate when compared to the average speed log
- Provides detailed insight into the vessel’s position and fuel consumption in real-time via the cloud-based Eniram Fleet software – as well as keeping track of all historical data reported about the vessel since SkyLight was installed. Eniram Fleet can be used for benchmarking, overview, and data extraction for external analysis
- Improves asset management on both an individual vessel as well as fleet-wide level, reducing risks, costs and emissions while simultaneously boosting profits
- Enables MRV reporting for emissions monitoring
- Gives visibility into fuel performance and efficiency optimization
Eniram Insight Factory
Eniram Insight Factory gives decision making support for its partners based on real time data collection, statistical modeling and predictive simulations. Read more
Eniram supplies a battery-powered transponder that is easily installed on your vessel and accurately tracks the vessel’s movements. The data is then combined with noon reports and enriched with weather forecasts.
The data is continuously analyzed by Eniram’s advanced mathematical models tailored to each unique vessel to calculate an accurate speed-fuel curve, fuel flow, and other key variables.
Regular reports are sent in an easy-to-read PDF format that allows you to track performance, monitor compliance, and improve efficiency – helping you to find cost savings now and in the future.
Keeping you informed
Eniram Fleet exploration tool
Eniram Fleet enables better commercial management by delivering detailed information about the vessel’s performance. Fleet provides real-time insight into your vessels operations, fuel consumption and weather state. Historical information about your vessel is available in an instant and can be extracted for in-house analysis.
Eniram reports allow you to track charter party performance, benchmark your fleet with a normalized speed-fuel curve and calculate the cost of the additional consumption of an uneven speed profile. You can analyze trends, optimize your operations and establish best practices for using the system to achieve fuel savings.
Eniram SkyLight 2.0
Download our brochure to see how Eniram can help you!