Maximizing the efficiency of the marine industry
Eniram’s solutions for asset management enable maintenance cost reduction, maximized asset reliability and uptime, as well as improved asset efficiency.
Eniram's solutions for operations optimization enable energy efficiency, improved safety and transparency across operations. Read more
Eniram Solutions for 21st century operations
New opportunities for efficiency improvements and cost savings in the shipping industry.
Eniram Insight Factory
Eniram Insight Factory gives decision making support for its partners based on real time data collection, statistical modeling and predictive simulations. Read more
Eniram Insight Factory utilizes data collected from the vessels' bridge, automation systems, and onboard sensors. We also integrate third-party information like weather forecasts.
We use the advanced mathematical models to create insights for each vessel – for example, how to achieve optimal trim to save fuel, exact RPMs to reach port just-in-time.
With Eniram, you get actionable and real-time decision-making support. You can optimize operations, manage the assets and improve overall commercial efficiency - helping you to find cost savings now and in the future.
Eniram’s solutions range from single vessel services to comprehensive fleet wide solutions.
Eniram offers a range of services for asset management, including:
• Optimizing hull cleaning schedules and coatings based on actual performance
• Analyzing the ROI of hydrodynamic investments
• Improving lifecycle performance to lower maintenance costs Read more
Services for Operations Optimization
Eniram offers a range of services for operations optimization, including:
• Optimizing trim in real time to save fuel and reduce emissions
• Optimizing speed & engine usage to save fuel and ensure just-in-time arrival
• Analyzing a vessel’s route to make more efficient navigational decisions Read more
Services for Commercial Optimization
Eniram offers a range of services for commercial management, including:
• Tracking performance with highly accurate speed-fuel curves
• Monitoring charter party compliance
• Providing accurate benchmarking and cross-fleet comparisons in order to improve efficiency and save costs Read more
Read our latest blogs
Eniram SkyLight was shortlisted in two categories in the International Bulk Journal Awards held in Amsterdam 13th November 2017. We are delighted to advise that Eniram was declared the winner of the Innovative Technology award. Read more
Eniram, a Wärtsilä company, has signed a five-year service agreement with Corsica Linea to take them to the forefront of digitalization and performance management. Read more
At Eniram we have been monitoring the oceans in a rather unconventional manner. When coupled with the right technology, ships can play an enormous role in understanding the oceans. Read more